Brow Defining Pencil
Matches Any Brow Color or Skin Tone
Kelley is a stickler for straight lines, and this ultra-fine mechanical Brow Defining Pencil (with micro-thin tip for precise hair-like strokes) does the job, effortlessly filling in holes and shaping brows. Formulated by Kelley with a focus on color-matching and produced in Germany, this product perfectly glides along the brow line. The micro-spoolie brush on the opposite end enables blending for that soft, natural Kelley Baker Brow signature look. Smudge-resistant, ultra-durable formula lasts until washed off.
Net Wt. 0.09 g | 0.0003 U.S. OZ
- How to Use
- Use between regular wax appointments
- Using spoolie side, gently brush brow hairs up and sweep into place
- Define brows by using pencil to fill holes and create shape with hair-like strokes
- Flip to spooly side and lightly brush to pull product evenly through the brows
- Repeat until you have Kelley Baker Brow signature look
Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, Synthetic Wax, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ethylene/Propylene, Copolymer, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate [+/-(May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77499,CI 77491,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) CI 77019 (Mica) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)].
- Kelley's Tip
A little goes a long way. If you are heavy-handed flip to the spoolie brush side and comb through to soften.